What is The Psalmistry?
Psalmistry is responsive.
We don't have to fix everything. We don't have to be the smartest kids on the block. We don't have to understand it. But we can consider the stuff that comes at us, and then take a deep breath that inhales both the event and the Presence of God ... when we exhale we are participating in the first breath of the Psalms.
Pay attention to something today, and then form a thoughtful response to it. It is what the Psalmists did, and it is our model on our new daily online journal called The Psalmistry. Have you visited it yet? We would love to hear from you (Facebook, Instagram or Youtube are the best places to leave us a comment).
DIGEST: OCTOBER 29, 2017
- We enjoyed exploring how to kick start inspiration and creativity this week. Karla wrote a great blog with a few creativity prompts for you to try. Or try one of these 40 activities to bust through your creativity block!
- Both Ben and Karla have started writing new songs!!!!!! Check out Ben's new song about missing the chance to connect with someone amazing.
- Are you a fan of Jon Foreman or Switchfoot? We loved his TedX talk about sharing your inner song!
COMING NEXT WEEK
- Ben and Karla are traveling to Madera, California for a concert soon, do you live in Central California? You are invited to the show! Purchase a VIP ticket for a special post-show reception with Ben and Karla!
- Interested in booking a concert? Click here to learn all about how to book Ben and Karla. (solo concert bookings available in limited regions)
- This week's hashtag for our hashtag community is #myfirstconcert - tell us about your first concert experience on Instagram or Facebook!!!